This delicious spaghetti recipe is one of our favorite ways to use up leftover corned beef from St. Patrick’s Day! If you don’t have leftovers, head to your deli counter and grab some sliced corned beef!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 8 ounces frozen, shaved brussels sprouts (if using fresh add a few minutes to the cooking time)
- 1/2 pound diced, leftover corned beef
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Add the oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 4-4 minutes until softened. Next add the garlic, stir and cook 1 minute longer.
- Add the frozen brussels sprouts and corned beef to the skillet and stir to combine with the onions. Cook for 3-4 minutes just to warm the brussels spouts and corned beef through, then pour in the chicken broth and heavy cream. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and cooked spaghetti. Toss the spaghetti so that it’s completely coated in the sauce and let simmer for 5 minutes. Toss occasionally and let the sauce reduce as it cooks.
- Garnish with more parmesan cheese and fresh black pepper if desired.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, pasta recipes, spaghetti recipes, leftover corned beef recipes, leftover recipes