Climax Moonshine Cherry Cheesecake Bites. It’s what’s for dessert. This one bite boozy dessert is the perfect way to end a party!
- 2 jars maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 bottle Climax Moonshine
- 12 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 16 chocolate graham crackers squares, crushed
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/2 t. almond extract
- 2 T. Climax Moonshine (for the filling)
- 1 T. cherry juice (from the jar)
- Add the cherries to a mason jar or a sealable container, cover the cherries with Climax Moonshine and seal.
- Place the cherries in your refrigerator for a week and let them marinate.
- When the cherries are ready, drain them off (saving the liquid) and place on paper towels to dry.
- Add the cream cheese to a large bowl and mix until smooth with a hand mixer.
- Next add in the sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and almond extracts, the 2 T. of Climax Moonshine and 1 T. of the drained moonshine-cherry juice to a large bowl. Mix again to blend the ingredients.
- Place the crushed graham crackers on a shallow plate.
- Grab a cherry and dip it in the cheesecake mixture, using a spoon to help cover the cherry.
- Next roll the cherry in the graham cracker crumbs and set on a plate.
- Repeat with remaining cherries.
- The moonshine cherries can be used in your refrigerator for up to a couple of months as long as they’re in a sealed, airtight container.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: boozy desserts, easy party desserts, alcoholic dessert, moonshine dessert, mini cheesecake dessert