This fun dessert charcuterie board is perfect for Valentine’s Day or any special occasion! This dipping chocolate stays liquid for hours, or just pop it in the microwave to warm it up!
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate or milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon dark rum (OPTIONAL – can also use bourbon, amaretto, Grand Marnier, see post for other options)
- Add the chocolate chips and evaporated milk to bowl. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, remove and stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds until smooth, adding 30 second intervals if needed.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and rum (if using) and serve with fruit and cookies for dipping. (see post for lots of dipping ideas!)
This chocolate fondue will stay liquid for 3-4 hours. If you need to loosen it up again, microwave for 30 second intervals until it’s liquid again.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dippable chocolate, dipping chocolate, chocolate fondue, dessert charcuterie board, valentine's day recipes, party desserts, holiday desserts