Chicken and Stuffing Casserole is a super easy dinner recipe that’s ready in just minutes! A creamy, cozy casserole that everyone will love!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups cooked, diced or shredded chicken (can also substitute turkey)
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 (10 ounce can) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce can) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup whole or 2% milk
- 2 cups dry stuffing mix (6 ounce package)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add oil to a large skillet and cook the onion and mushrooms for 7-8 minutes until the mushrooms have browned. Add the chicken, peas, carrots, salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried parsley to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Add both soups into a bowl along with the milk and whisk together to combine. Pour into the skillet and mix together with the filling.
- Spay a 9″ x 13″, 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray and then pour in the chicken and vegetable filling.
- Mix the melted butter with the dry stuffing and add to the top of the casserole. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the filling is bubbling and the stuffing is brown on top. If the stuffing starts getting too brown, cover the top of the casserole with foil.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top / Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: casserole recipe, chicken casserole, easy chicken recipes, easy dinner recipes, leftover chicken recipes, leftover turkey recipes, dinner ideas