This easy no bake dessert is perfect for your Valentine! We love how easy these cannoli sandwiches are to make and you can customize them for almost any holiday or party!
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) block of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups maraschino cherries, stems removed and chopped
- 1 box cannoli chips (about 80 chips)
- Mix the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a large bowl with a mixer until smooth.
- Add the cream and mix again until blended.
- Stir in the chopped cherries, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight.
- Spoon the filling on a cannoli chip then top with a second chip.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: Valentine's Day
Keywords: easy dessert recipe, easy dessert, dessert recipe, valentine's day dessert, no bake dessert, cannoli filling