This super easy corn dip recipe is going to be a party hit! All you need is 5 minutes to put this hot dip together then bake until bubbling hot!
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped red or yellow onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños, drained
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients except the jalapeños in a large bowl and mix together to combine.
- Pour into an 8″ x 8″ baking dish, top with the pickled jalapeños and bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and the dip is hot.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: corn dip recipe, hot corn dip, hot dip recipe, easy recipes, recipes with corn