Try a Champagne Margarita at your next party! This tasty twist on a margarita is a champagne cocktail for the books!
For the Margarita Base
- 4 T. fresh key lime juice (or regular limes are fine)
- 3 ounces tequila
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of champagne or prosecco for topping
- lime wedges for garnish
- kosher or sea salt for rimming the glasses.
- First rim your glasses by dipping the rim of each glass in a shallow dish of water and then into a shallow dish of kosher salt. You can also run a cut lime around the rim of the glass.
- Mix all the tequila, pineapple juice and triple sec together for the margarita base and divide between 4 champagne flutes.
- Top with the prosecco or champagne and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tequila cocktails, champagne cocktails, margarita recipe, cocktails, drinks, tequila drinks