These tasty, boozy candied cherries are going to be a hit at any party! Serve on your dessert table or as a garnish for drinks!
- 1 bag fresh cherries
- 1 5 oz. box candy apple kit
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- Fireball Whisky
- Pit the cherries (if desired) then soak them in a zip top bag or a baking dish with the Fireball Whisky just to cover the tops.
- Soak for 2 hours then drain the whisky and lay the cherries out on paper towels to dry. Make sure you get any moisture out from the center of the pitted cherry also.
- Cook the candy apple coating according to the package directions, adding the 2 1/2 cups of sugar to the mix.
- Dip each cherry carefully in the candy mixture then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to harden.
- Once the candy coating has hardened the cherries are ready to serve.
- Refrigerate any leftover cherries.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: candied fruit, candied cherries, dessert recipes, party desserts, party food, fireball whisky recipes, fireball recipes, boozy food