These sweet and salty pumpkin seeds are a totally addicting snack!
- 3 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 t. vanilla
- 2 T. bourbon
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. cayenne pepper
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the pumpkin seeds in a large bowl. Beat the egg white together with the bourbon and vanilla until frothy. Pour over the pumpkin seeds and toss together well.
- Pour the seeds out onto a parchment covered baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Mix the brown sugar, white sugar, cayenne pepper and salt in another small bowl.
- Sprinkle the seeds with the sugar mixture and toss lightly.
- Place in the oven to bake for 10 minutes, then take out and stir. Bake for another 10 minutes, take out and let cool.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin seeds, appetizer recipes, snack recipes