This party punch recipe is going to be a hit on St. Patrick’s Day!
1 cantaloupe, cut into pieces or round shapes with a melon baller
1/2 honeydew melon, cut into pieces or round shapes with a melon baller
4 kiwis, sliced into rounds
3 apples, sliced into rounds
2 cups vodka
1 cup melon liquor
1 gallon orange sherbet
1 liter 7UP, Prosecco or Champagne
Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the cantaloupe and honey dew melons and place the melon balls in the bottom of a punch bowl.
- Use a shamrock cookie cutter to cut out the kiwi and apples, then place into the punch bowl. These items can also just be sliced or chopped.
- Add the vodka and melon liquor on top of the fruit, stir, then top with 7UP. (You’ll need 8-9 cans of the 7UP, use the rest for serving on the side.)
- To serve, add a scoop of sherbet to a glass then top with the punch and some of the fruit.
- Garnish with mint if desired.
- Category: cocktails
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: punch recipe, party drinks, cocktail recipes, vodka cocktails, 7up cocktails, st. patrick's day recipes, holiday punch recipe