A Blood Orange Gin Cooler is the perfect cocktail recipe for any time of year, or any time of the day! Enjoy these gin drinks at brunch, too!
- Granulated sugar (For rimming the glass)
- 1/3 cup blood orange juice
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- Seltzer for topping (Plain or orange flavored)
- Wet the rim of a high ball glass with water, then roll into sugar to coat the rim.
- Add the orange juice and gin to a shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into the glass, then top with seltzer.
- Garnish with orange wedges if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, gin drinks, gin cocktails, blood orange juice