A fun twist on the classic Bloody Mary! This cocktail is made with beer instead of vodka!
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 ounces vodka (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Fresh Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4. tablespoon chili powder
- 1 12 oz. bottle of Corona (you won’t use all of it, drink the rest)
- Garnish as desired with olives, celery, pickles, etc.
- Add all the ingredients to a small pitcher, or double for 4 drinks in a larger pitcher.
- Stir well and fill glasses half way. Top the glasses off with your beer.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serving Size: 2
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bloody mary recipe, beer cocktails, cocktails made withe beer, brunch drinks