This easy bacon wrapped shrimp recipe is coated in the most addicting BBQ glaze! Serve these shrimp for appetizers or dinner!
- 1 pound large shrimp (16–20 count), peeled and deveined
- 1 pound thick sliced bacon
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard (dijon or spicy brown)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lay the bacon on a sheet pan in a single layer and cook for 7-8 minutes. Remove the bacon from the oven and lay out on paper towels to drain.
- When the bacon is cool enough to handle, cut each strip in half and wrap a piece around each shrimp. Place the shrimp on a clean baking sheet with the seam side of the bacon down.
- In a bowl, mix together the BBQ sauce, honey, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bake the shrimp for 7-8 minutes, remove from the oven and brush the glaze on the shrimp. return the shrimp to the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the oven and turn on the broiler. Brush the shrimp with the glaze one more time and broil for 3-4 minutes until the glaze is caramelized. Serve immediately.
This recipe will serve about 6 for appetizers and 4 for dinner.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: shrimp recipe, bacon wrapped shrimp, bbq shrimp, appetizer recipes, easy dinner recipes, seafood recipes, recipes with bacon