These bite size appetizers are perfect for the holidays or any party! Easy to make, make ahead and quick cooking!
1 pound jumbo scallops
8-10 strips thick cut bacon, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the bacon for 2 minutes on each side, removing from the pan before getting crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Rinse and dry the scallops very well with paper towels on both sides.
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper to taste on both sides.
- Wrap each scallop with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Repeat with all of the scallops.
- Spray a cooking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, then place the scallops on the sheet pan.
- Cook the scallops for 10-12 minutes until slightly firm to the touch and opaque.
- Sprinkle on the paprika right before serving and garnish with chopped chives and fresh rosemary if desired.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: scallops wrapped in bacon, bacon wrapped scallops, easy appetizer recipes, appetizers, seafood recipes, scallop recipes