These Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts are always a hit at parties! A one-bite appetizer with a sweet and salty combination of flavors!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, washed and ends trimmed
- 1 pound regular slice bacon (not thick sliced)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay the strips of bacon on a cutting board and cut each strip in half. Wrap each brussels sprout with piece of bacon and place on a parchment or aluminum foil lined baking sheet with the bacon seam side down. Repeat with the remaining brussels sprouts.
- Brush each brussels sprout with maple syrup, then sprinkle some brown sugar on each brussels sprout. If using, sprinkle a little cayenne pepper on each sprout as well.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the sprouts are tender and the bacon is crisp. Serve immediately with dipping sauce of choice. (see full post for ideas)
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, bacon wrapped brussels sprouts, brussels sprout recipes, game day food, thanksgiving appetizers, holiday appetizers, easy appetizer recipes