These sparkling apple cider drinks are perfect for Brunch or happy hour! A boozy, Fall adult beverage that has the flavor of a crisp Fall apple!
- 1/2 ounce apple liquor
- 2 ounces apple cider
- Prosecco or Champagne for topping
For the rim
- Corn syrup or water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a shallow dish.
- Dip the rim of a champagne glass in water or corn syrup (the corn syrup will hold the rim longer than water)
- Pour the cider and apple liquor into the bottom of a champagne glass.
- Top with the cider and serve.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: apple cider drinks, apple cider cocktails, sparkling cider cocktails, cold spiked cider, champagne cocktails, mimosa recipe, cider cocktail recipe, apple liquor