This creamy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti can be on the table in just 15 minutes! Make it as mild or spicy as you like, this spaghetti recipe is always a hit!
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (we used Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, drain and set aside.
- Add the butter to a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute longer.
- Season the onions and garlic with salt and pepper, then stir in the cream cheese until blended though.
- Pour in the chicken broth and buffalo wings sauce, whisking to combine with the cream cheese and onions. Let the sauce come to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken, parmesan cheese and cream then taste the sauce for seasonings.
- Add the spaghetti back to the pot you cooked it in, then pour the sauce on top and toss to combine.
- Serve with extra parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pasta recipe, buffalo chicken, easy dinner recipes, easy chicken recipes, rotisserie chicken recipes, spaghetti recipes