Just like the name says, after a few of these Watermelon Crawl Shots, you might be crawling home! This easy watermelon cocktail recipe is fun to make for all your summer parties!
- 4 cups fresh watermelon, cubed
- 3 1/2 oz. tequila blanco
- sugar, optional for rimming
- Place the watermelon in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour through a fine strainer and save the juice in a container.
- Add 1 1/2 c. of watermelon juice to a shaker filled with ice.
- Add in the tequila and shake well.
- Pour into shot glasses rimmed with sugar.
To rim your shot glasses, dip the rim of the glass in a shallow dish with water, then dip the wet rim into a shallow dish with sugar, Let dry.
You should also have extra watermelon juice from the 4 cups of watermelon, just hang on to that for more shots!
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: watermelon cocktail recipe, watermelon shots, summer cocktail recipe, party shots recipe