- 4 cups diced watermelon
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Rosé wine
- 4 cups rosé ice cubes
- mint for garnish
- Fill up 2 ice cube trays with the wine and freeze overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Freeze the watermelon cubes in a plastic freezer bag, again, either overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Place the frozen watermelon and frozen wine cubes in a blender along with about 1/2 cup of leftover wine from the bottle. You can add more as it’s blending if it needs a little help, we ended up using the rest of the wine from our bottle.
- Pour into wine glasses and garnish with mint and a piece of watermelon.