This super easy dinner recipe will help get the vegetables in your kids mouths instead of leaving them behind!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 cups diced bell peppers (mixed colors)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- Add the olive oil to a skillet over medium heat. Brown the ground beef until cooked through and drain any excess grease form the pan.
- Add the peppers, onions and garlic to the beef. Stir and cook for 5-7 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
- Add in the cumin, salt and pepper, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and the tomato sauce. Stir well to combine and then taste for seasonings.
- Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes and serve.
Keywords: stuffed pepper recipe, beef recipe, ground beef recipe, easy dinner recipes, dinner ideas, low carb recipes