This turkey meatloaf is sure to be a dinner win! If you love tacos as much as we do, this meatloaf recipe is going to be a hit!
- 2 lbs. ground turkey, 93% lean
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 15 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mild taco sauce, plus more for serving
- Crushed tortilla chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the turkey, cheese, bread crumbs, tomatoes, onion, salt cumin, taco seasoning and eggs to a large bowl and mix well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Place the meatloaf onto the prepared baking sheet and form into a long, rectangular shape. You want it to be about 2″ high, by 9″ long and 5″ wide. Just approximately so the meatloaf cooks properly.
- Brush with half of the taco sauce and bake for 45 minutes..
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven, baste with the rest of the taco sauce and return to the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Garnish with crushed tortilla chips (optional)
- Slice and serve.
You can use spicy taco sauce too if you like the heat!
Keywords: turkey meatloaf, meatloaf, meatloaf recipe, taco meatloaf, dinner recipes