- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon Badia Complete Seasoning
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
For the Marinade
- 1 13.5 oz. can coconut milk
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 romaine leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Cube the pork temderloin into 2 inch thick pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Toss with the Badia Complete seasoning and let sit while you put together the marinade.
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a large sealable bag or a glass dish. Pour out a 1/2 cup of the marinade and set aside for basting the kabobs.
- Add the seasoned pork to the marinade and toss to coat the pork completely.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove the pork from the marinade draining off most of the excess, you can even set them on paper towels to dry them off before you skewer them which is what I found worked best.
- Divide the pork on to the 8 skewers.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Oil you grill grates or spray with a non-stick spray then place on the kabobs.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes, then turn and baste with the reserved marinade.
- Keep turning every 3-4 minutes and basting until you’ve reached a total cooking time of 15-18 minutes.
- Remove the kabobs from the grill and place on a platter.
- Serve the kabobs on the lettuce leave and garnish with the peanuts and scallions.
If using wooden skewers make sure to soak them in water for an hour or two before getting them on the grill.