This delicious sangria recipe is perfect for parties! all you favorite fall flavors with a kick from Fireball Whiskey!
- 4 cups apple cider
- 3/4 cup Fireball Whiskey
- 1/2 cup caramel vodka
- 1/4 cup apple liquor (such as Berentzen)
- Sparkling apple cider, plain seltzer or prosecco for topping
- 2 apples, washed and sliced into strips
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- Cinnamon sticks and star anise for garnish
- Add the cider, Fireball, apple liquor and caramel vodka to a large pitcher and stir.
- Add the apple and pomegranate seeds and stir.
- Store in the refrigerator until it’s cocktail time.
- Right before serving top the pitcher with the sparkling cider, seltzer or prosecco (about 2 cups), stir and pour into glasses.
- Top each glass with some fruit from the pitcher, a cinnamon stick and a start anise.
If you’re making this sangria ahead of time, leave the sparkling cider out and top off each glass as you serve.
Nutrition information is with plain seltzer, without the fruit.
Keywords: sangria recipe, cocktail recipes, drink recipes, fall cocktails, apple cider cocktails, fireball whiskey drinks