A Crock Pot Pork Roast Recipe that’s so easy it’s practically no-fail! There’s only 3 ingredients, so it doesn’t get much better, or easier than that!
- 4 lb. pork loin roast
- 1 1/2 cups applesauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons of the gravy (at the end)
- Season the roast with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place in your slow cooker and top with the sliced onions tucked on the side of the roast and applesauce poured on top.
- Set on low for 8 hours.
- Remove the roast from the slow cooker and place on a cutting board covered with foil to keep warm.
- Pour the juices from the slow cooker into a pot over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch together with the gravy in a small bowl until smooth, then slowly add to the pot of gravy while whisking.
- Bring back to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Slice the pork, place on a serving platter and pour the gravy over the top.
Make sure when you place the onions into the slow cooker they’re on the sides of the roast and not on top so that they caramelize in the sauce.
Keywords: slow cooker recipe, pork loin recipe, pork roast, crock pot pork, crock pot recipes, applesauce, easy meals