This kicked up deviled egg recipe are the perfect appetizer for brunch, holidays or any party!
- 1/2 lb. ground sausage
- 2 cups frozen, shredded hash browns
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half saving the yolks for the filling
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Start by heating a large skillet over medium heat to brown the sausage.
- Break the sausage up into small pieces as it cooks, cooking until all the pink is gone.
- Drain and remove the sausage to a bowl to cool.
- To the same skillet, add the hash browns and cook until crispy and brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add the hash browns in the same bowl with the sausage to cool.
- Once the filling has cooled, add the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and half the reserved yolks from the hard boiled eggs.
- Stir to combine.
- Stuff the eggs with the filling and garnish with chives.
Keywords: appetizers, easy appetizers, deviled eggs, brunch recipes, holiday recipes, stuffed eggs, sausage recipes