This boozy pineapple dessert is perfect for parties! Individual cakes make party planning a breeze!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 (8 oz.) cans of sliced pineapple in juice (drained reserving 1/2 cup of the juice)
- 12 maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup Crown Royal Vanilla Whisky
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a teaspoon of butter into each jumbo muffin tin.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar to each muffin tin, then top with a pineapple slice and a cherry in the center.
- Mix the cake batter with the whiskey, pineapple juice, eggs and oil with a hand mixer on low speed until all the ingredients are combined.
- Turn the mixer on high and blend for an additional 2 minutes.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffin tins and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool the cakes for 5 minutes then turn over on a sheet pan or cutting board to remove the cakes.
- Best served warm, or store and heat up in the microwave for 30 seconds before serving.
Keywords: dessert recipes, easy desserts, cake mix recipes, pineapple upside down cake, boozy desserts, desserts for a party, cake recipes