This fun twist on grilled bratwurst has tons of flavor from peppers and cheese!
- 1 package bratwurst
- 1 8 oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 oz. of Monterey jack cheese or mozzarella cheese, sliced into 10 pieces
- 5 hot dog buns
- Grill the bratwurst over medium high neat for 3-4 minutes, then turn and grill another 3 minutes.
- Remove the bratwurst from the grill and let cool slightly.
- Make 5 cuts in each bratwurst, slicing 3/4 of the way through.
- Add a piece of roasted red pepper to each outside cut, then a piece of cheese, then a piece of roasted red pepper in the middle cut.
- Repeat with the rest of the brats, then place back on the grill for another 3-4 minutes to melt the cheese and finish cooking through.
- Serve immediately on buns.
Keywords: bratwurst, bratwurst recipe, grilling recipe, sausage and peppers, sausages, low carb recipe, easy dinners, dinner ideas