makes 12 hash brown cups
- 1 (20 oz.) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped (about 6)
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 T. olive oil
- Take all the ingredients and mix them together in a large bowl.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Fill with the hash brown mixture, your mixture should fill the pan.
- Push the hash browns down into the cups with the back of a spoon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
You could also make these bite-sized in a mini muffin pan, follow the same instructions but cook for only about 20 minutes.