- 4 lbs. russet potatoes, washed and cut into 1” cubes
- 1/2 c. Heinz NEW Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1 t. paprika
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425º.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add in the cubed potatoes and stir to coat all the potatoes well.
- Place on two baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray, keeping the potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, then remove from the oven and turn the potatoes over.
- Place back in the oven another 20-25 minutes until the potatoes are crispy and brown.
- You can make the dressing and coat the potatoes ahead of time. Just keep in the refrigerator until you’re ready to cook.
- Serving Size: 8