Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken and Broccoli Rice Pilaf is one of our go to dinners when we’re dealing with busy weeknight schedules!
- 4 Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Broccoli and Cheese flavor
For the Broccoli Rice Pilaf
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup short spaghetti, or you can use regular spaghetti and break it up
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds, toasted until lightly brown in a dry skillet
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups cooked broccoli, finely chopped
- Prepare the chicken according to the package directions.
- While the chicken is cooking, heat the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened, then add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the spaghetti and rice, toasting while stirring for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Pour in the chicken broth, stir and cover for 18 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add the chopped broccoli, stir and test for seasonings.
- Sprinkle the toasted almonds on top and serve alongside the chicken breasts.
Keywords: stuffed chicken breast recipe, chicken pilaf recipe, easy chicken dinner idea, quick chicken breast recipe