This easy Korean Steak Kabobs recipe will turn any family dinner into a party! Any time dinner involves kabobs it usually feels like a party to me!
- 2 lb. flank steak
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Not Your Father’s Root Beer (drink the rest)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 teaspoons Wondra® flour
- extra sesame seeds and chopped parsley for garnish
- Place the flank steak in a baking dish.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade except the bacon in a bowl and then pour over the steak.
- Layer the bacon slices on top, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Slice the steak into quarter inch thick slices and thread each slice onto a skewer.
- Grill on medium-high heat for 2 minutes per side and remove to a plate.
- While the kabobs are grilling, pour the marinade into a sauce pan (discarding the bacon) bring to a boil and add in 2 teaspoons of Wondra® flour. Bring back to a boil and let reduce for 15 minutes.
- Pour the reduced marinade over the kabobs, garnish with sesame seeds and chopped parsley and serve.
If you can’t find Not Your Father’s Root Beer you can substitute regular root beer instead.
Keywords: kabob recipes, beef kabobs, how to make kabobs, shish kabob