- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 teaspoon canola oil or cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9 ounces grated asiago cheese
- 18 pickle slices
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder to the skillet and cook until browned through.
- Drain the beef if there is any grease and place into a bowl to cool.
- Make six piles of cheese to a parchment lined baking sheet, about two tablespoons each.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the beef to the top of each cheese pile.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes in the oven until the cheese is completely melted and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven an let cool until set.
- Repeat with remaining cheese and beef until you have 18 crisps.
- Top each cheese crisp with a drizzle of ketchup and a pickle.