Lobster Wontons are an easy & tasty appetizer or light dinner that won’t break the bank! If you’re looking for New Years Eve food ideas, this will be a hit!
- 20 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 t. cumin
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 T. olive oil
- 7 oz. fresh lobster meat, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1/4 c. pineapple, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped finely
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 (11 oz.) package store-bought spicy guacamole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients for the lobster salad into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill while you make the wontons.
- Lay out the wonton wrappers on a baking sheet and brush lightly with the olive oil.
- Add the cumin and salt to a small bowl and mix together.
- Season the wonton wrappers with the cumin and salt mixture and place in the oven to bake for 8 minutes. Watch them carefully as they cook so that they don’t burn.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Once the wontons are cooled, add a large spoonful of guacamole to the center of the wonton.
- Top with another large spoonful of the lobster salad.
- Repeat with the remaining wontons.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: new years eve food, new years appetizer, new years finger food, lobster appetizer, lobster recipes, easy lobster recipe