- 7 oz. steamed lobster, chopped into small pieces
- 2 t. grated parmesan cheese
- 7 T. butter, separated
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (11 oz.) thin crust pizza crust (like Pillsbury brand) in the tube
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt 6 T. of the butter in a medium skillet.
- Add the garlic and cook over low heat for 30 seconds.
- Add in the chopped lobster meat, the parmesan cheese and the black pepper.
- Stir to combine and let cook over low heat for 5 minuets and set aside to cool.
- Unroll the pizza crust and roll out slightly on a floured surface.
- Spread the cooled lobster filling all over the dough, leaving a 1 inch border around the edge.
- Roll up the dough starting on the long side and ending with the seam on the bottom.
- Melt the last tablespoon of butter in a small dish.
- Transfer carefully to a sprayed baking sheet and brush with the melted butter.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes until the top is browned, then cover with foil and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and slice.
- Serves about 6 people for appetizers or as a side to dinner.
- Serving Size: 6