This Lobster Delight Dip is a creamy, bubbling hot “mock” lobster appetizer that can be made on a budget! No deep pockets needed for this appetizer! The perfect, easy finger food recipe for parties.
- 1 (8 oz.) package Louis Kemp Lobster Delight
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated (divided)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (divided)
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- crackers or tortilla chips for dipping
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the Lobster Delight into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
- Add the lobster delight, a 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese, a 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, dry mustard, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix together.
- Pour into a 8″ x 8″ square baking dish or you can use 2 (8 oz.) gratin dishes.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is brown and bubbling.
- Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips or pita chips.
Keywords: lobster appetizer, lobster delight, appetizer recipe, dip recipe, hot dip recipe, holiday appetizers, new years eve food, new years appetizers