This Hurricane recipe makes a strong, boozy cocktail has such a distinct flavor. It reminds me of vacationing on a beach & is perfect for Mardi Gras!
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1/4 oz. grenadine
- 1 oz. gin
- 1 oz. light rum
- 1 oz. dark rum
- 3/4 oz. amaretto
- 1 oz. triple sec
- grapefruit juice
- pineapple juice
- pineapple wedge, cherries, and orange slices for garnish
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker except for the grapefruit and pineapple juices.
- Shake well and strain into a glass filled halfway with ice.
- Top off the glass with equal parts of the grapefruit and pineapple juice.
- Garnish with pineapple, cherries and oranges.
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: hurricane cocktail, how to make a hurricane, mardi gras cocktails