- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic or garlic paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Store in a covered container for up to a week in the refrigerator.
If you don’t want to break out the blender, you can just whisk the ingredients together in a bowl too!
Keywords: homemade salad dressing, salad dressing recipe, caesar dressing recipe, low carb dressing, creamy salad dressing,