- 4 c. good quality store bought lemonade
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of tequila
- 1/4 cup of triple sec
- 6 lemons
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Heat up the grill to a medium high heat.
- Slice the lemons into 1 inch thick slices and dip each side in a bowl filled with the sugar.
- Place on the grill and try not to move for a good 5 minutes until the sugar is caramelized.
- Remove the lemon slices to a plate to cool.
- In a pitcher, add the lemonade, tequila, water and triple sec. Stir together and then add the cooled lemon slices, saving 5 lemons for garnish in each glass.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour into 5 tall glasses filled with ice and garnish with a grilled lemon slice.