- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare a charcoal grill to medium heat.
- Place the mayonnaise and roasted red peppers into a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Grill the corn on all sides, about 10 minutes total until the corn is toasted.
- Remove the corn from the grill, let cool slightly and coat with the red pepper mayonnaise and place on a platter.
- Cover the corn with a good layer or parmesan cheese and then the chopped basil.
- Serve immediately.
If you have any extra mayonnaise left over it’s great for sandwiches!