- 4 large croissants, split in half
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup thin sliced garlic
- 8 oz. fontina cheese, sliced thin
- Fresh rosemary for garnish
- Preheat a charcoal grill to a medium-low temperature.
- Place the croissants on the grill split side down for 30 seconds to a minute just to get a light toast on them.
- Remove from the grill and place on a cutting board or sheet pan.
- Mix the parsley with the butter and brush onto the toasted side of each croissant.
- Add cheese to the croissants, then the sliced garlic.
- Place the croissants back on the grill and cover.
- Cook for a minute, just enough to melt the cheese.
- Garnish with rosemary leaves and serve.