- 1 lb. bag sourdough pretzels, broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Make the sauce by combining the hot sauce, butter, garlic powder, dried parsley and mustard in a bowl and whisking together until combined.
- Add the pretzel pieces to a large bowl and pour the sauce over until well coated.
- Spread the pretzels onto a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and store in a sealed container for up to a week.