This is the BEST Asian Stir Fry sauce ever! Super easy, healthy ingredients and makes any stir fry taste authentic!
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- Adding all the ingredients (except the cornstarch mixture) into a saucepan.
- Whisk together and bring to a boil.
- Pour in the cornstarch mixture slowly, whisking to combine and then let simmer over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
Makes 2 cups of sauce
Keywords: stir fry sauce, asian sauce, easy sauce recipe, best stir fry sauce, healthy recipe