These Easy Clams Casino Tarts are a one bite Thanksgiving appetizer idea! A mini version of your favorite clam appetizer, without all the work!
- 4 (6.5 oz.) cans chopped clams, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 (1 oz.) packet ranch seasoning
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled, reserving 1/4 cup.
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 packages (15 count) mini phyllo cups
- Chopped chives for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, stir together the clams, cream cheese, bacon and ranch seasoning.
- Place the phyllo cups on a baking sheet and fill with enough of the filling to come to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While the tarts are baking, add the bread crumbs to a dry skillet along with the reserved 1/4 cup of crumbled bacon.
- Toss until the bread crumbs are toasted then remove from the heat.
- Remove from the oven, top with the panko/bacon topping and chives if using and serve.
Keywords: clams casino recipe, easy clams casino, clam appetizer idea, thanksgiving appetizers, thanksgiving appetizer idea