The Big Apple Bourbon Cocktail is coming your way – lots of bourbon, throw in some liquor and sparkling cider to top it all off!
- 1 1/2 ounces Blade and Bow Bourbon
- 3/4 ounce Berentzen Apple Liquor
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- sparkling or hard cider for topping
- apples for garnish
- Slice the top third of an apple off and set aside for garnish.
- In a wide low-ball glass, add in the bourbon, apple liquor and cinnamon then stir.
- Top with sparkling cider and apple for garnish.
Keywords: bourbon cocktail, bourbon whiskey, bourbon drinks, party cocktail