This easy pork chop recipe comes out perfectly juicy every time! No dried out pork chops here!
- 4 boneless pork chops, at least 1″ thick
- 1 cup Kingsford® Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce, (or your favorite BBQ Sauce)
For the Brine
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- In a large saucepan combine apple cider, kosher salt, brown sugar and apple cider vinegar together and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook the brine for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently until salt and brown sugar are completely dissolved.
- Remove the brine mixture from the heat, pour into a bowl and add 2 cups of ice. Allow the mixture to cool completely then pour into a large re-sealable bag.
- Add the pork chops to the brine and seal the bag, removing as much air as possible.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees over medium heat.
- Remove pork chops from the brine and pat dry with paper towels. Place the pork chops on the grill and cook approximately 4-5 minutes per side until they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- During the last minute of grilling, baste each side of the pork chops with the BBQ sauce.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and allow to rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with extra warmed BBQ sauce.
Nutrition information is without the brine, since most of the brine will be discarded.
Keywords: pork chops, pork chop recipe, grilling recipe, pork chop brine, pork recipes, low fat recipes, dinner recipes