- 5 ears corn, kernals cut off
- 2 yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 10.5 oz yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and sliced
- 3 to 4 sprigs cilantro
- 1 tablespoon salt
- olive oil drizzle
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- All ingredients to a bowl with the salt.
- Toss and let sit on counter for 1 hour or up to 3 hours.
- Add everything to a blender (might have to do this in a couple batches) and blend until smooth.
- Taste to adjust seasonings and garnish with drizzle of olive oil, fresh corn and cilantro.
Diced avocado, chopped shrimp or lump crab meat, crushed tortilla chips, sriracha.