- 1 1/2 lbs. ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 cup rotini pasta or any tube pasta of your choice
- Add oil to a large soup pot over medium heat.
- Add the ground chicken and salt and pepper. Brown the chicken, breaking up with a spoon until there is no longer any pink in the meat.
- Add the onion and garlic, stir to combine and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place the broccoli in the pot, pour int the beef broth and cover to steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cover and stir the broccoli together with the meat.
- Pour in the chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil and sriracha and stir.
- Add the pasta, stir, then cover and simmer for 15 minutes.Remove the lid, adjust the soup for seasoning and serve.
You can also steam the broccoli separately and add it to the soup when it’s finished cooking if you want the broccoli to be more firm.