These delicious low carb stuffed eggs are perfect for appetizers, lunch or even a light dinner!
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 3/4 lb. cooked, shredded chicken (you can grab a rotisserie chicken from the store to make this quick)
- 1/4 cup mild buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, regular or low-fat
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped (for garnish)
- Cut the top third off of each hard boiled egg and scoop out the yolks and save for another use.
- Mix the ingredients together for the buffalo chicken salad in a bowl.
- Stuff the chicken salad into each egg, then garnish with chives and serve.
You can make these eggs ahead of time and keep them covered in the refrigerator.
Keywords: low carb recipes, low carb meals, appetizers, appetizer recipes, hard boiled eggs, easter recipes