This easy chicken recipe is a perfect low carb snack or lunch idea! We make these for appetizers or even a light dinner, just add a cup of soup on the side!
- 2 cups shredded chicken (you can use leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken or canned)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 6 celery stalks cut in half (12 total)
- chopped chives for garnish
- Mix the chicken, mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt, pepper and buffalo wing sauce together in a bowl.
- Fill each celery stalk with the chicken filling and garnish with chopped chives.
Keywords: low carb recipe, snack ideas, buffalo chicken, appetizers, celery sticks