- 1 store bought rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 t. ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1.4 c. scallions, chopped
- 1 c. flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 c. panko bread crumbs
- vegetable oil for frying
- Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing for dipping
- Heat a large pot filled half way with oil to 350 degrees.
- Pick the meat from the chicken and discard the skin. Shred the chicken and place into a large bowl. Add in the hot sauce, scallions, pepper and cheese and toss to combine.
- Form into balls the size of a golf ball and set aside.
- Roll each ball into the flour, egg then the bread crumbs.
- When the oil has reached 350, fry the chicken in batches for about 3-4 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Serve with dressing of your choice on the side and carrots or celery sticks.